The Swordy Bar & Bistro – Paihia
With outstanding views over the Bay and extensive photo displays and historic fishing memorabilia, The Swordy Bar & Bistro and the Bay of Islands Swordfish Club in Russell are ideal for an intimate gathering or large group. Both have a full bar, restaurant as well as function facilities.
Special Rotary offer 10% OFF all food and beverage at the Swordfish Club by mentioning you are with the Rotary conference. Offer valid until 20 December 2021
Conference attendees frequented these local restaurants
- Jimmy Cook’s Kiwi Kitchen, [email protected], +64 9 402 7411
- Zane Grey’s Aquarium and Dock Restaurants and Bars.www.zanegreys.co.nz
- Charlottes Kitchen, sitting over the water beside the ferry terminal specialising in seafood, European and contemporary
- Greens serving both authentic Thai and Indian
- Terra Restaurant and Jimmy Jacks Rib Shack
- There are two excellent wineries/restaurants over Russell way – Paroa Bay and Omata
There is also the opportunity of hopping on the ferry and going across to Russell where the Duke of Marlborough and the Gables await you, along with a few others. $13 return pp on the ferry.
You can see a wider selection by visiting this website which gives good detail, and photos of the restaurants.